De perfecte imperfectie
Paul
ArchAngel
ArchAngel

Delen op:

Delen op Facebook Facebook Delen op Twitter Twitter

Re: Astrology Forecast

Berichtdoor Yvonne » do 16 aug 2012, 10:25

"When I play with the day I see it as the only way, to find what is uniquely me, and bring it out for the world to see." This new Moon in Leo on Friday will hopefully bring out the lion cub in all of us that likes to romp and play in abandoned joy. Letting go of the stress and tension from the recent weeks will allow the creative juices to flow....in-joy!
De moeilijkste mensen zijn je grootste leraren

Afbeelding
Yvonne
moeder van TFC
moeder van TFC

Berichtdoor Yvonne » do 30 aug 2012, 15:08

"Time to let go of petty concerns, Time to bow down, listen, and learn, To feel my body, my instinctive longing, And unit with The Other to continue evolving." Yup, The Moon's Nodes have moved into Taurus/Scorpio so the heat will rise for the next 18 months or so. That, coupled with the Pisces Full Moon this Friday can make for some wild, fun or some crazy madness depending upon your tolerance for chaos. There is magic in the air if you let go of fear.... aloha

Afbeelding
Yvonne
moeder van TFC
moeder van TFC

Berichtdoor Admin » wo 05 sep 2012, 17:04

Admin
ArchAngel
ArchAngel

Berichtdoor Admin » zo 09 sep 2012, 15:59

Admin
ArchAngel
ArchAngel

Berichtdoor Yvonne » do 13 sep 2012, 12:51

Astrology Forecast for September 12, 2012

"Life surrenders to Death, From Death is born NEW Life. The Dark is forever waiting, to swallow up the Light. As my time here is undetermined, I'll use it to shine bright......like fireworks in the night...." Well that is the longest mantra ever, eh?! Hope it works for you and that you have a grand finale.... Aloha.....

Afbeelding
Yvonne
moeder van TFC
moeder van TFC

Berichtdoor Yvonne » vr 21 sep 2012, 14:04

Astrology Forecast for September 20, 2012

"When I learn to change from the inside out, I no longer need to scream and shout, At other people to get my way, I just tip my hat and say 'G'day!" This is a good mantra to remember this week as it may be very tempting to say things you will regret later. A good week to look before you leap, take a chill pill, and don't go off half cocked. The tensions run high bringing in a lot of new insight so take it all in, breathe, and "SEE" the world in a whole new way. Aloha.......PS. And don't let the electronic disasters get to you.....

Afbeelding
Yvonne
moeder van TFC
moeder van TFC

Berichtdoor Yvonne » do 27 sep 2012, 09:54

"When I speak the unspoken, I have the realization, that I AM more than I thought I am, And as I win 'n lose again and again, In my heart I know love wins in the end." OK folks! We got a whopper comin' up this weekend! Like the fisherman pulling in a big 'un get ready to heave 'n hoe.... Let your light shine on with the Saturday Full Moon and may you howl away!

Afbeelding
Yvonne
moeder van TFC
moeder van TFC

Berichtdoor Yvonne » do 04 okt 2012, 12:51

"As I seek my greatest health and wealth, I must dig down deep within myself, Wherein lies the root of all dysfunction, Which when owned, felt, understood and digested, Becomes the medicine for which I have quested."

This week, after the electrical firestorms of last week will feel quite calm, perhaps blue. It's a weekend for inward traveling, perhaps to unravel the complexities revealed recently. Find a nice cozy place and perhaps a nice cozy partner to relax, feel, and renew. Aloha......

Afbeelding
Yvonne
moeder van TFC
moeder van TFC

Berichtdoor Yvonne » vr 12 okt 2012, 10:09

"When I see that life gives me just what I need, whether joyous or painful, in order to see. I stop getting angry and start to give thanks, rewiring the circuits of my memory banks." Last week the dice were thrown and this week is time to see the results, understanding the "why's" and wherefore's, and putting the pieces back in a more meaningful manner. Hop to it and aloha......tom

Afbeelding
Yvonne
moeder van TFC
moeder van TFC

VorigeVolgende

Keer terug naar Astrologie